SHINee Portugal
SHINee Portugal
SHINee Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

SHINee Portugal

Um lugar de carinho, uma segunda casa, um lugar de encontro de Shawols e não só!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  ProcurarProcurar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Lee Minho ~

Ir para baixo 
+3
Fii'
Juu
nanachu
7 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2
AutorMensagem
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

Feminino Mensagens : 15771
Reputação : 0

Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSex 9 Set - 20:54:29

se não fosse eu xd
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSeg 12 Set - 23:50:49

Lee Min Ho greets fans for Chuseok

Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 20110912_leeminho2

On September 11th, actor Lee Min Ho greeted his fans for the first time since admitting to dating rumors with fellow ‘City Hunter‘ co-star Park Min Young.

He wrote, “Happy Chuseok! It’s been a while. Is everyone spending a comfortable Chuseok holiday? Remember to make a wish on the full moon ^^. I hope that everyone has a happy and healthy Chuseok!”

It’s been about a month since he’s last interacted with his fans after going public with his relationship with Park Min Young. He’s been on break since concluding ‘City Hunter’ and filming CFs on his time away from his schedule.

Netizens commented, “We hope you have a great Chuseok too”, “You must feel strong now that you have someone to spend it with”, and “I wonder what you’ll be doing this Chuseok?”

fonte : allkpop
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb 24 Set - 23:53:40

eu nao percebo porque este topico esta em "outras bandas" e nao em "outro assuntos" -.- já devia estar toda cega quando fiz este topico xD
mas voltando á noticia:

Park Min Young talks about kissing scene with boyfriend Lee Min Ho

Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 20110823_leeminho_parkminyoung

Actress Park Min Young spoke about her kiss scenes with actor/boyfriend Lee Min Ho, drawing much attention from the public.

On September 24th, KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Weekly‘ visited Park Min Young on the set of a photoshoot.

The catch is that this interview actually took place before the couple officially announced to the public that they were dating. The interviewer asked what scene she remembered most from the drama ‘City Hunter‘. Park Min Young answered, “I think the sofa kiss was pretty. They both knew they liked each other, but I liked it because they seemed like a new couple.”

However, the sofa ‘kiss’ scene was actually not a real kiss scene as they didn’t end up actually kissing. Park Min Young revealed, “As a viewer, I was angry as well. But even though I was disappointed, it’s those kinds of scenes that are insatiably exciting. So that’s why I think the writer kept adding in scenes like that.”

In particular, the interviewer asked, “How can you get a boyfriend when you are so busy?” Park Min Young replied, “I date in my dramas.” Her answer was ironic because she happens to be dating her ‘drama boyfriend’ in real life, too! She also added, “On Christmas, I want to hold hands and walk around with my boyfriend” – increasing the public’s interest with her answer.

Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 20110924_parkminyoung_sofakiss

fonte: allkpop.
cataemin & Miss Zelo
Dangerous Addicted
Dangerous Addicted
cataemin & Miss Zelo

Feminino Mensagens : 9287

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom 25 Set - 15:03:41

n mostrou o beijinho, mas fazem um casal super fofo
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom 25 Set - 17:24:50

fazem mesmo **
Vanilla
Design grafica
Design grafica
Vanilla

Feminino Mensagens : 3505

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSeg 3 Out - 22:44:24

Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Actorlmh_1311866724_29809Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Actorlmh_1308116562_58815
cataemin & Miss Zelo
Dangerous Addicted
Dangerous Addicted
cataemin & Miss Zelo

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSeg 3 Out - 22:55:14

giro :06:
Annee
Admin
Admin
Annee

Feminino Mensagens : 3438

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer 4 Out - 11:45:30

Olha ele com o boneco do City Hunter. É mesmo giro *-* até dá nervos xD
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua 5 Out - 15:28:16

ele é lindo *-*
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua 5 Out - 15:42:03

Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 20111004_leeminho_shunma

Lee Min Ho is rising as a blue-chip model for Chinese advertisements.

After signing with Hyundai as a model for ‘Veloster’ in the Chinese market, Lee Min Ho has once again scored another endorsement contract with the Shunma, the biggest casual apparel brand in China. He will be continuing in the footsteps of Hangeng (Super Junior) as the next face of Shunma.

Shunma, who only employs top stars as their models, currently has 6,000 stores and has proved their status as a top fashion brand by securing a deal with Lee Min Ho.

A source stated, “The Korean idol groups who promote in China have fan bases that consist of mostly teenagers, while in contrast, Lee Min Ho is loved by broad age groups ranging from teens to the 50′s. This is a major distinguishing factor from other stars… With the luxurious image he has as an actor and with physical attributes even better than models, he will be popular not only among women but men as well.”

fonte: allkpop
cataemin & Miss Zelo
Dangerous Addicted
Dangerous Addicted
cataemin & Miss Zelo

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb 8 Out - 20:43:52

bom para ele!
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb 8 Out - 22:01:28

MUITO BOM !
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSex 14 Out - 18:25:57

Russia selects Lee Minho as their favorite Hallyu actor

Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 20111012_leeminho_1

A survey was recently conducted on an Russian Kdrama site asking users who was their ‘Favorite Actor of all Time‘.

Coming in at third place was Rain, second place went to Kim Hyun Joong, and the top spot went to none other than Lee Minho, seizing over half the votes with 50.39%.

The actor developed a strong fanbase in Korea after ‘Boys Before Flowers‘. Now with his recent work in ‘City Hunter‘, his fame has reached the rest of Asia, as well as it’s way to Russia!

According to a Hallyu site in Russia, Lee Minho is the most sought after celebrity and has the most fans on community portal sites. Russia’s all-time favorite Kdrama’s are also the two mentioned previously, ‘Boys Before Flowers’ & ‘City Hunter’.

Lee Minho took home the ‘Best Act Award’ and the ‘Hallyu Award’ at the 2011 Korean Drama Awards, and will be traveling overseas for the rest of the year to meet with his international fans.

fonte: allkpop
cataemin & Miss Zelo
Dangerous Addicted
Dangerous Addicted
cataemin & Miss Zelo

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQui 20 Out - 22:48:34

so coisas boas para ele
nanachu
Spoiled Mind
Spoiled Mind
nanachu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb 22 Out - 2:36:58

muito *
cataemin & Miss Zelo
Dangerous Addicted
Dangerous Addicted
cataemin & Miss Zelo

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom 23 Out - 12:49:00

:lol!:
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lee Minho ~   Lee Minho ~ - Página 2 Icon_minitime

Lee Minho ~
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 2Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2