SHINee Portugal
SHINee Portugal
SHINee Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

SHINee Portugal

Um lugar de carinho, uma segunda casa, um lugar de encontro de Shawols e não só!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  ProcurarProcurar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY

Ir para baixo 
+3
Posi
Ritzii
CruorCorvus
7 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2, 3, 4  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

Feminino Mensagens : 491
Reputação : 0

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Empty
MensagemAssunto: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeTer 24 Jan - 0:01:35

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY The_shinee_party_by_ilooksosincere-d3bleul

Chapter 1- The shocking Video

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_lymn0deHP91qm8rm8o1_500

Oh. My. God.
Those were the words that popped out in Key’s mind in the morning. His head was killing him!
The now brown haired diva, groaned loudly and pushed himself off the…couch?
He had slept on a couch, great. Just awesome, now his back was killing him too.

The rapper opened his eyes slowly to adjust the brightness of their living room.
Oh, this was too good, he needed to take a picture of this. Onew was sleeping on the balcony, ass in the air, a bottle of whiskey in his hand and his head resting against the hard floor, drooling. Key wanted to laugh, but the sound of his own giggle sounded too loud on his head and he fought it.

He stood up slowly and felt his stomach turn upside down. He drank too much last night… he couldn’t remember a thing.

He was still wearing last tonight’s costume too. It had been a costume party and he got himself a quite outstanding outfit, the cat woman’s. He knew that he would be the center of the attentions, and that’s what any diva wants, the spotlight.
The outfit fitted him perfectly too, he had thought that he would feel awkward on it, but he didn’t.

He went to wake Onew up, opening the balcony’s glass door and shaking his friend’s shoulder. “Wake the fuck up…”

Onew, dressed as a farmer, groaned loudly and held his head in pain, whining.
Key snorted. “That’s what you get for taking us to that goddamned party…”

Onew stood up but tripped on his feet right away, falling on his face.
Key was too tired to laugh, but he couldn’t help a chuckle from escaping his lips. Their leader looked really sick and lost, his mind still travelling somewhere far away.

Key walked slowly to the bathroom and opened the door. His eyes went straight to the mirror. Oh god, he looked awful. His hair was really messy and the small amount of eyeliner he had last night was spread all over his cheeks. Did he cry? He used to be a happy drunk, not a sad one. That was weird.

“Hyuuuuuung…”

Key jumped in surprise and screamed to see a priest on the bathtub. “Oh shit!”

They had stolen a priest?!

“Hyung…help…”

Oh wait, that was Minho. He remembered now, Minho was dressed like a priest for the party. The tall boy had his legs spread on the tub and he had a pair of dark sunglasses on his face.

“How did you got here?” Key asked, pulling the other out of the tub. And he thought that he was the one sleeping in a weird position!
Minho walked out slowly, careful so he wouldn’t fall down just when the bathroom door opened suddenly, Onew flying to the toilet, emptying his stomach’s contents.

Key made a disgusted face and walked away from the sick leader. Minho could handle that one. Walking to the other rooms, he found no one. Where were the others? Oh, there was a familiar face.

Key entered their bedroom and shook Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Wake up, you stupid dinosaur.”

Jonghyun was lied down on the bed, still dressed as a cop, well, at least, he used to. His tie, hat and belt were gone. His shirt was opened too.
The boy cursed and stood up slowly, looking at his bestfriend. “You look like a whore…”

Key raised an eyebrow. “Strange, since you look like you were the one who got ravished. Check your pockets; there might be money you got from your clients.” He snorted, satisfied by his own answer.

Jonghyun stood up and looked around, trying to find something else to dress. “I feel awful…”

Key chuckled, his own headache slowly kicking his ass. “You should see Jinki.”

“Where’s Taemin?” Jonghyun asked, rubbing his eyes.

Oh god. Taemin.
He wasn’t in the house! He had checked everywhere!
“Oh no, I lost my baby!” Key freaked out immediately, walking out of the room in a hurry.

“Hyung, where’s Taemin?” Minho asked, placing a still very sick looking Onew on the couch.

“I have no idea. He’s not in the house! Call someone from the party! They might have him! I’ll call Dongho and Mir!” Key grabbed his cellphone and typed the numbers quickly. He couldn’t believe this! He had lost their sweet maknae somewhere!!!

“Key! Key-hyung! Listen!” Minho exclaimed, and the diva dropped the phone, trying to listen to whatever he wanted him to listen to.

There was a small groan coming from somewhere….Taemin!

Minho went to the kitchen and Jonghyun went to check the wardrobe.
Key stood there and listened to the groaning. It wasn’t coming from inside the apartment…but from outside…!
Key walked to the hall and opened the door quickly. He screamed when a body collapsed on his feet. “Taemin!!!”

Key helped the light brown haired boy up and Minho came right away, lifting him up. “Who left him sleeping outside?!”

“I can’t remember a thing!” Key complained. “Don’t blame it on me, blame on the smart-ass who took us to the party!”

Onew wasn’t hearing though, he kept groaning on the couch, a bag of ice on his forehead.

After giving everyone their pain killers, and making everyone take a bath and dress normally, Key went to the bathroom, being the last one to use the shower.
He started to undress and noticed something sticky on his crotch. Key’s eyes doubled their normal size. Was that…dried cum?!

The diva started to freak. What the hell did he do last night?!
Trying not to jump into conclusions, Key pushed himself to the tub and let the hot water relax his tired mind a bit. He was still dressed in the morning, so he didn’t do it with anyone, that he was sure. Maybe it was an accident!

After his bath, and already dressed, he found the boys on the couch, laughing.

“What are you looking at?” Key asked, walking in their direction.

“We found our camera on the kitchen.” Taemin explained. “We recorded the party it seems!”

Key ran to them, jumping on the couch. “Let me see! Let me see!”

“I’ll put in on the TV so we can see it better, wait a minute.” Minho said, kneeling in front of the large TV screen.

After a few minutes, Key’s voice came from the television and Minho sat on the floor, next to Taemin.

The video showed a loud, busy party. Lee Donghae’s home.

Members of Super Junior could be seen everywhere. A lot of pop idols were there along with some close friends. Too bad that Girl’s Generation were currently on Japan and couldn’t attend to the party.

“Taemin! Taemin! Introduce yourself!” Key’s voice called the brunette in the middle of the crowd. Taemin turned around with a huge smile and bowed slightly. He was dressed in a Harry Potter costume, and the boys laughed on the couch.

“He was so cuteeee.” Key squealed.

Hello everyone! I’m SHINee’s Taemin and I’ll be your wizard for the night!” Taemin in the camera smiled, pointing his wand to the camera and waving it.

After introducing the maknae, Key went deeper into the party and Mir’s face appeared suddenly. He was dressed as pirate and he pointed Key a plastic sword. “You’re recording? Hiiiii! This is Mir! I want to-”

“Hold it punk! On your knees you horrid pirate!” Jonghyun popped out of nowhere, making Mir fall down and tied his hands with his fake handcuffs. “To the prison! In front of me! Come on!”

Everyone laughed on the couch. They sure had fun.

Key went to talk with many people on his way, introducing them all and asking them what were they wearing.
Then Dongho came to him and took the camera from him. “Key! Key! It’s your turn! How do you feel in those clothes?”

The camera shook a bit and then caught Key’s face and zoomed out. Key was dressed in black leather, the cat woman’s outfit hugging his hips perfectly, making them look as sexy as ever. He had his mask on and he could see his feline eyes standing out in the eyeliner smiling back at the camera. “I’m Almighty Key from SHINee and I actually love my clothes! I think I’m the only one who’s daring tonight!”

Minho snorted. “Always the spotlight, aren’t you Key?”

Key grinned and punched his shoulder playfully. “Shut up and let me watch this.”

The video carried on and many people had switched to hold the camera, most of people they didn’t even recognize.
Suddenly, the unknown cameraman ran to the dance floor and screamed, cheering. Taemin and Key were dancing with their everything and everyone was clapping at them.

Key and Taemin on the couch high-fived. They sure did know how to party.
Then everyone laughed when a drunken Onew ran to the camera, hugging priest Minho.

“Bless this! Bless this!” Onew shouted over the music and Minho blessed a chicken’s leg, before Onew burst out laughing and ate it. “BLESS THE CHICKEN!!!”

Onew snickered in shame, hiding his face on his hands.
Key hid his face on Jonghyun’s neck, laughing out loud. This video was way too good.

For some time, Jonghyun had arrested many people, Minho had danced around with some girls and everyone couldn’t help but laugh at the dancing priest that was currently wearing large woman’s sunglasses and a purple pimp’s hat.
Onew was the first to get really drunk.

Taemin blushed to see that some couples were already making out in some corners and Key playfully put a hand on his eyes.
This video had been fun but he had a weird feeling that something was about to happen. The camera caught Heechul making out with some other guy and the boys stood on the couch in silence. Yup, things were getting weird…

The dancefloor was full, bodies moving to the music’s beat.
The cameraman spoke. “Oh god, look at that chick! She’s hot!”

The camera zoomed to Key who was currently dancing with Seunghyun, both boys obviously drunk.

Another voice joined, this time of a female’s. “Ahah, that’s not a girl.”

The cameraman chuckled and zoomed to Key’s smiling face. “What are you talking about? I need to bed that one!”

Key paled in his sit, his friends staring at him.
“Well…you wanted attention, you got it.” Onew commented. “Told you that that costume was too feminine.”

“That’s a guy.” The female laughed.

“How do you know? Been there?” The man asked in annoyance, never stopping filming Key’s dancing. “Goddamn…”

“That’s SHINee’s Kim Kibum.” The female voice declared and the camera moved to film the girl. Nicole Jung appeared on the screen and waved.

“Really?!” The man shouted.

“Still wanting to get laid?” She laughed clearly mocking him.

The camera moved to film Key again and zoomed directly at his ass. “I didn’t know I could go both ways! Who cares! Look at that booty!”

Taemin gasped, Minho snorted, Onew blinked, Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and Key grabbed a pillow to hide his face on it.

Nicole gasped. “You’re sick! Leave the poor boy alone!”

“Ah! He doesn’t look so innocent, does he? Look at those hips! I’m so going to tap that!” The man cheered.

“Geez, you’re a pervert!” Nicole yelled, making a disgusted face. “You’re way too drunk to deal with, I’m leaving! Gosh!”

The obviously drunk man snickered and walked to the crowd, approaching Key.
Then he filmed Eunhyuk drinking. “Hey, grab this; I’m going to try my luck for tonight.”

Eunhyuk nodded and got hold of the camera, filming as Leeteuk walked in Key’s direction.

Key gasped and jumped. “That was Leeteuk?! ”

Jonghyun looked at his bestfriend, crossing his arms against his chest. “You talk with him sometimes, don’t you?”

“It’s not like we’re friends, we just happen to talk when we meet in the corridors or…in parties. I thought he was nice…” Key said, disappointment floating on his voice.

“Don’t forget that he was drunk. He may not talk like this when he’s sober.” Minho said in a serious tone. Key nodded.

Taemin frowned and turned his head to Key. “Don’t people do all the things they really want when they’re drunk? I read that somewhere. ‘The deepest desires are released’ or something…”

“I hope that’s not true. Oh god, I can’t remember anything…” Key whined.

Jonghyun wrapped his arm around his best friend’s shoulder and Key rested his head on him.

Drunk Leeteuk approached Key and the camera followed him from a safe distance.

“Hey beautiful.” The older man smirked, and Key turned around, facing him. “Can we dance…?”
Key smiled at him and nodded.
Sometimes Leeteuk would whisper something on Key’s ear, making the other make strange faces.

“What was he saying?” Jonghyun whispered, his eyes never leaving the screen.

“I have no idea. My memory got lost long ago.” Key answered.

When Leeteuk started to move closer to the diva, a figure moved from the camera’s left and stood in the middle of the pair, separating them.

Jonghyun was proud to see himself save his bestfriend from that pervert and whispered to Key. “See? What would you do without me?”

Key smiled at him and nodded.

“I’m sorry, this kitty already has a master.” Jonghyun said, glaring at the older boy while wrapping his arm around Key’s slim waist. “We’re married and living happily, thank you.”

Key laughed really hard at Leeteuk’s shocked face and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck. “Yeobo!”

Jonghyun smiled and hugged Key closer. Even pissed drunk he would always protect Key and look after him.

After a while, more couples could be seen kissing and making out on the video and Key felt nervous. He did have dried cum on his pants. Oh god, what happened?

Onew appeared on the video, shouting a strange song while holding two bottles of vodka in each hand, people quickly joining him on his song and laughing.

“Are you happy hyung?” Minho’s voice came from behind the camera.

“I’m am!!!” Onew screamed.

“Are you drunk?” Minho asked again.

“I am!” Onew replied happily.

“Are you stupid?” Minho laughed.

“I am!” Onew screamed again, making an awkward dance, making Minho laugh out loud.

“I knew this was going to happen! I knew it! Minho! Minho hyung! Come quickly!” Taemin’s voice could be heard from a distance.

Minho turned the camera to the younger that had lost his Harry potter’s glasses and his scar was already too foggy from the sweat. His cheeks were really red and his eyes were glassy from the drinks.

Minho followed Taemin and the younger pointed his wand to a corner. “Right there! Look!”

The camera filmed their feet for a while; Minho probably forgot he was recording for a moment.

“What are they doing? ”Taemin giggled.

Minho’s voice let out an amused laugh. “They’re making you a sibling!”

“Really?!” Taemin squealed and by his feet, he was jumping in excitement.

“Looks like it! I’m going to get a drink.. hey! Dongho! Grab this for me!” Minho called the other boy and the camera shook a lot before filming Minho’s and Taemin’s smiling faces.

“Is this working?” Dongho asked.

Minho nodded and wrapped an arm around Taemin’s shoulders. “Argh…I think so. Me and Tae are leaving for a while, okay? I need a drink!”

“Okay!” The two SHINee boys left and Dongho turned the camera to him, filming his own face. “Ok, people! This is MC Dongho, your host for...oh Hi Jessica!”

The boy laughed and waved to the girl behind the camera. “Ok, I’ll call you! Byeee!”

“So, this is MC Dongho and we’re filming the Kim’s secret tape!” Dongho tried once more, trying to make a serious face but failing quickly. “Ahah, not that secret since I’m recording it right?! Okay people, watch this!”

The camera turned around and the five boys on the couch froze in shock.
Key felt his heart stop. He forgot to breathe. No…oh my god, no…

“It’s not like people weren’t expecting to see this in the future! Took you guys long enough!” Dongho laughed.

In a dark corner, on a loveseat, Jonghyun was sitting with Key. Thing was…Key was on his lap and Jonghyun had his hands on the younger’s ass, pulling him closer.
They seemed not to notice the other boy.

“I thought you didn’t like cats…!” Key smirked, letting his arms rest on the singer’s shoulders.

“What are you taking about? I loveee cats.” Jonghyun smirked and took off Key’s mask, revealing the diva’s flushed face.

“Yeah?” The cat-alike boy whispered, biting his lip and grinning.

“Yeah….” Jonghyun nodded in a husky voice, before crashing his mouth on Key’s. He took his sweet time exploring the other’s mouth, sucking and licking before pulling out to breathe. “Love them so goddamned much…”

Key’s eyes looked foggy and absorbed in lust. He licked his lips erotically and moved his hips on the singer’s lap. “Prove it…”

“Shit Key..” Jonghyun moaned, grabbing Key’s ass and squeezing it, turning to Key’s neck to suck it. Key closed his eyes and hugged the older boy’s neck, biting his lips and gasping.

“STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!” Key yelled, jumping out off the couch in horror.

Everyone was too shocked to move, their eyes glued to the screen. Taemin wasn’t even blinking, Onew had his mouth open and Jonghyun…he couldn’t even look at him!
Minho tried to get hold of the remote to stop the video from continue but he was too shaken to remember which button to press and instead of pausing it, he ended up rising the volume.

“Ah! Fuck! Jjong…!” Key’s voice gasped in the screen.
“I want you…” The shorter boy moaned between kisses.

“STOP THAT THING!” Key shouted, closing his eyes and covering his ears with his hands. He couldn’t listen to this anymore!

“I’m trying! Shit!” Minho freaked out when the video carried on.

“You’re mine right?” Jonghyun asked, pressing a kiss on Key’s already swollen red lips.
“Yes..! Ah!”

Key couldn’t handle it no more. He grabbed the flat screen and slammed it on the floor, spreading glass everywhere, making Taemin scream.

Tears were running down his cheeks and his heart felt like it was going to explode.
He wanted to hide, to disappear, to cry. So he ran. He ran to his room and almost broke the door, slamming it and locking it.
He hid under the covers of his bed, his body shaking.
This was a nightmare…just a nightmare…please let it be a nightmare…!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outra JongKey pa voces! Esta é a malvada que mencionei que vai ter partes mais picantes.
Vou acabar de escrever a outra, mas tinha MESMO que começar esta xD
Espero que gostem. <3

ah! E aqui esta um pequeno GIF sobre as ultimas imagens do filme que eles estavam a ver!

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_ly4eyt7a2f1r23cgpo3_250
(é mesmo o Key a abraçar o Jjong)

Última edição por CruorCorvus em Ter 21 Fev - 13:21:50, editado 6 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/103816
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

Feminino Mensagens : 2859

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeTer 24 Jan - 10:57:59

:O :O :O omg...esta já é outro nivel..LOOOOL
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeTer 24 Jan - 22:11:40

yup!!! esta vai ser mais calorosa xD
Posi
Moderador
Moderador
Posi

Feminino Mensagens : 7349

Ficha do personagem
Grupos:
Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)
Aulas&Pontuação!:
Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeTer 24 Jan - 22:52:50

HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!
OMG, o que eu esperei para ver isto : 3

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_lyapgztdgZ1rn84klo5_250
Forever imagining it!
http://unonnie.tumblr.com
Razzle
Colorful Soul
Colorful Soul
Razzle

Feminino Mensagens : 536

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeQua 25 Jan - 1:02:45

uma palavra : A-D-O-R-O

Sou a tua fã numero 1!
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeQua 25 Jan - 1:28:36

Razzle escreveu:
uma palavra : A-D-O-R-O

Sou a tua fã numero 1!

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_lvr42par0B1r0p8zc
Razzle
Colorful Soul
Colorful Soul
Razzle

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 18:32:28

quero mais mais mais mais xD
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 19:19:00

me2:$
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 19:58:24

tou a escreve-la agora xD
tenham calma xP
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 20:13:22

nos temos:D
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 21:58:45

Chapter 2 – I’m not gay!!!

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_ldajxlwffO1qahtzyo1_500_largemodified

Jonghyun never felt so taken aback, so perplexed like this before.
First he sees himself kissing his bestfriend, then he sees Key’s sexual face, something that he had never thought to see, then Key freaks out and breaks the flat screen to shreds.

“I kissed him.” It was the first thing that came from his lips five minutes after Key’s violent performance.

“You grabbed his ass.” Minho pointed out quietly, just as shocked.

“I saw tongue.” Taemin whispered in a horrified voice, his eyes wide open.

“You kissed his neck...” Onew pointed a finger at Jonghyun.

“I saw tongue.” Taemin whispered again.

“You sucked on it too.” Minho nodded, his mouth still opened.

“I saw tongue.” Taemin whispered once more.

“I think we already got it Taemin.” Onew petted the maknae’s head.

“Oh my god, I saw tongue.” Taemin repeated, his eyes never blinking.

“Great. We broke Taemin’s brain. Now what?” Minho grumbled in frustration.

Jonghyun took a deep breath. He never thought that he could act like that when he got drunk. Well, this was his first time getting so pissed drunk too, normally he could remember things. But…this time…things got really out of control.
The way Key looked in the video…and himself too…! They looked like lovers…!
Oh no…Key would never forgive him…but it wasn’t his fault either, right? He was drunk too!

“Taemin…can you go to Key and check if he’s okay?” Jonghyun asked to the blonde boy.

“Yes appa.” Taemin got up in a robotic move, walking away slowly. “Taemin will check on umma. Taemin can do that. Taemin is a good boy…”

The three boys stared at the maknae in silence until the boy disappeared from their eyesight.

“He called me appa.” Jonghyun said in a worried voice.

“He sure did.” Onew commented, slowly approaching Minho for protection. He looked quite scared too.

“We broke his brain.” Jonghyun established, burring his head on his hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His brain wasn’t broken. Yet.
But he sure was too shocked to think in something else. Taemin looked at Key’s door and sighed. He felt like he had to help in some way. His friend needed comfort. “Hyung?”

Taemin knocked and tried once more. “Hyung?”

“Go away…”

The blonde boy pouted. Key never told him that before. He would always let him in! “Key hyung, please…! Open the door!”

“I want to be alone.” Key’s voice sounded somewhat depressed. The maknae frowned. His umma was stronger than this!

“Key!” Taemin half-shouted in a warning voice.

There was a long silence before Key’s voice could be heard again. “Are…are you alone?”

“Yes.” Taemin smiled as the door opened for him. His umma couldn’t resist him.

The lead dancer walked inside and met a red eyed Key, his cheeks puffy from all the crying. He wondered if it was crying of shame or regret. Maybe both.
They said nothing, they just hugged each other, letting Key sob on his shoulder. He didn’t need any words to state the obvious. Key was devastated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not even gay.” Jonghyun grumbled, hands rubbing his head furiously. “I don’t understand!”

Minho made a face, looking at Onew. “Key isn’t gay either, is he?”

“I don’t think so, he’s just picky.” The leader replied, rubbing Jonghyun’s shoulder, trying to calm down his friend.

“Why did I do that? Why him? Why not just any girl?” Jonghyun babbled. “I never looked at any guy before! It’s just gross! A male body is….geez, a male body!”

Onew raised his eyebrows. “Was it the outfit?”

“I hate cats.” Jonghyun waved his head negatively.

“You said you liked them on the video.” Minho pointed out.

“I was drunk.” The lead singer groaned.

“No, you were horny. There’s a difference.” Onew chuckled, a laugher staring to escape his lips.

Jonghyun gasped. “What? I wasn’t ho-”

“You were hyung. We could see it.” Minho smirked, his hands making a sign to his own pants, mimicking a bulge.

Onew burst out laughing, small tears running down his face. Minho joined in, leaning on the older boy for support.

“Yes, very, very funny! Ah. Ah. I’m really amused.” Jonghyun replied sarcastically, his cheeks slowly gaining color as his friends laughed at him. “Why are you even okay with all this?! Shouldn’t you be upset? What kind of people are you?”

“We’re the kind of people that felt this coming sooner or later.” Minho giggled at Jonghyun’s shocked expression.
This only made Onew laugh louder, hands on his stomach.

Jonghyun blushed hard and hid his face on his hands again. “Oh god, kill me now…”

Onew stopped laughing, trying to control himself and pointed to the main hall. “It won’t be god, but it will be someone as almighty.”

“Wha-”

“Kim Jonghyun.” A familiar voice made the lead singer jump out of his bones in fright.

Slowly, the muscular boy turned around to meet Key and Taemin, staring at them.
Minho put a hand on Onew’s mouth preventing him from any possible giggle. That boy when started laughing needed half an hour to calm down.

“Y-yes?” Jonghyun felt his voice fail him as he looked into Key’s serious eyes.

Minho felt Onew trying to laugh again and pulled him closer, his hand pressing firmly against the other’s mouth. Taemin eyed them in a warning glare. This was no time for jokes or laugher.

“Burn it. Destroy that tape. I’m going out with Tae for shopping. I don’t want to see that tape when I’m back home. Got it?” Key asked in a low, spine-tingling voice, his eyes burning holes on his bestfriend.

“Yes.” Jonghyun’s voice came out as a frightened squeak. He blushed and tried again. “Yes.”

“Good.” Key pulled Taemin’s arm and both boys left the apartment.

Silence filled the living room and Minho released their leader, who gasped for air.

“He looked pissed off.” Onew murmured, crossing his legs.

The other two friends stared stupidly at the older male. “No shit.”

A week passed by.
Key kept on avoiding him, only talking to him when it was about work or really necessary. It got pretty awkward between them in interviews and mini concerts they were giving, and the band was feeling that, he knew they were, by the looks he got from them.

Last night they had a small performance; it was meant to be a nice, without dancing performance. When he sat next to Key, the younger boy only moved away from him, pulling his chair away. It made him incredibly sad but he couldn’t blame his friend. Sometimes he got pretty uncomfortable too.

Jonghyun sighed and looked at the ceiling, thinking.
The watch marked 10p.m already and the boys should be out for a while. They had tight schedules today, Teamin had a show to go to with Onew, Minho was filming and Key had a photo-shoot. Only Jonghyun stayed at home, enjoying his free day.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
He hadn’t destroyed the tape.
Key would scratch his skin off if he ever found out. He knew he should have destroyed it but…he wanted, no, he needed to watch it again.
His curiosity was killing him, he knew that the tape wasn’t over, there was more and he wanted to see the rest of it.
When the free day was announced, he thought that it was his chance to peek. Instead, he had spent the whole day gaining courage to go to his room and take out that small tape out of his closet.

Pressing his lips together in self-confidence, the lead singer got out of the couch and left to his room.
He stared at the closet. That thing was in there. Right there. So close.
Slowly, Jonghyun opened the closet and grabbed an old, messy t-shirt. Inside of it was the tape, and he grabbed it, glaring at it. That night was recorded in there. It sounded so simple…just pick the camera and watch it…
But it seemed so difficult to do!

After a while, Jonghyun sat on his bed and pressed play.
The video started all over again and he bit his lip, pressing another button to make it move forward.

There.

“I thought you didn’t like cats…!” Key’s voice came from the camera.

He stared at the boy on his lap, dressed in black leader, small streaks of white skin shown underneath on his torso. He was so skinny, he should eat more. He looked how easily he could wrap his arms on the other’s small waist.

“What are you taking about? I loveee cats.” He heard himself say. His voice sounded so weird…so goddamned low. He was looking at Key with such unusual eyes too…

What made him choose Key? He knew he could have just any girl! Key could be a bit girly, yes, but he had known him for so long, he knew Key could be as masculine as he wanted too.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah...”

Jonghyun shivered when he saw himself press his lips against the bow-shaped ones. He had to admit, Key had really good-looking lips.
Wait what…?! The muscular boy shook his head and kept staring at the video, his heart bumping loudly on his chest. He felt so nervous. He felt like a kid who was about to get scolded if he was found with that forbidden cookie on his hands.

He licked his lips when he saw his own hands squeeze Key’s petite ass. He looked like he was enjoying grabbing it… was it…soft?
Jonghyun blushed at the thought. No, no, no. Key was a boy! It probably felt bony!

It looked soft though…

“Shit Key…”
He knew he was blushing so badly right now. Minho was right; he had a big bulge on his pants in the video. And Key was moving his hips against it too, making him groan and suck Key’s neck harder.
There was no way he didn’t leave any hickeys after that. He was probably covered in them.

Jonghyun was having trouble in looking away. He was gripping Key’s ass and pressing his lower body against the youngest, rubbing in a slow pace.
Dongho was filming this at the time right? He sure was enjoying it, because he kept zooming the camera from their kissing mouths to their exploring hands on each other’s bodies. That perverted maknae…

“Ah! Fuck! Jjong…!” Key gasped on screen.
“I want you…” Jonghyun had said, leaning to kiss Key again.

Oh sweet Jesus, they had kissed a lot… he looked…addicted.
His eyes looked dilated and foggy, consumed with desire. It was strange watching himself making out, it was strange to look at his own eyes filled with lust, it was strange listening to his own voice when it was so husky. “You’re mine right?”

“Yes..! Ah!” Key on screen gasped and jolted, pressing his thin body against the other’s.

Jonghyun paled and replayed the scene.
“You’re mine right?” He said again.
“Yes…! Ah!” There! He paused the camera and stared in shock as he saw his hand slip from Key’s neck to…a very private area. That was the reason of Key’s loud moan.
His eyes widened to the size of golf balls.
He touched Key…
Worse! He touched Key in public. And there was a tape to prove it!!!

This tape really needed to disappear! His band could get kicked out if someone discovered this! But…

“Wasn’t Jonghyun home?” Onew’s voice was heard from the hallway.

Oh shit!!! They were home already?!
Jonghyun jumped out of the bed and opened the closet, quickly hiding the camera inside it.
They couldn’t know he still had it!
Trying to look cool, Jonghyun grabbed a book and sat on his desk.
The door opened. “Ah, here he is.” Taemin entered the room and Onew followed.

“How was the show?” Jonghyun asked with a smile.

“It was…okay…” Taemin replied, staring at Jonghyun with his eyebrows raised.
Onew was gaping at him too.

“Yes?” Jonghyun blinked in confusion. Did they know something?! He didn’t leave any proof of the camera, he was sure of it!

“Hyung… you’re reading a book upside down…” Taemin said blushing, and looked away quickly.

Oh.

Onew nodded and pointed down. “And you’re having a problem…”

Double Oh.
Jonghyun froze and looked down.
Oh hello there Dino Junior.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO EARLY?!??! WITHOUT PERMISSION EVEN!

Jonghyun kept silent while he was having a mental fight with himself. He… he got hard over the video? No, that wasn’t possible. It couldn’t be possible. He wasn’t gay!!! He didn’t like boys! Boys were gross! He. Wasn’t. Gay.

“I’m not gay!”

Onew eyed him like he was a crazy person.

“I said that out loud, didn’t I?” Jonghyun bit his lip.

Onew sighed and nodded.

“Is anyone home?!” key’s voice came from the hallway. “Taemin?”

Jonghyun grabbed a pillow and pressed it against his crotch. Taemin rolled his eyes and walked away. “I’m here umma!”

Onew made a face and closed the door.
Jonghyun gave him his best innocent eyes.
Onew smiled.
Jonghyun gulped.

“You still have it don’t you?”

Jonghyun felt the blood leave his face. Shit. “I…no?”

“It’s on the closet isn’t it?” Onew walked to the furniture and opened it.

“Stop! Wait!” Jonghyun stood up quickly, trying to stop the leader.

Onew sighed and grabbed the camera that was exposed inside the closet. “If you want to keep it, then hide it in a less obvious place. Key cleans our clothes, what would he do if he came to grab something from here huh? It’s your own grave you’re digging.”

Jonghyun gaped at his friend. “You’re not going to tell him?”

The older boy shook his head. “No, but be careful. Don’t forget that we can’t have any more fights, we’re idols.” He said in a serious voice.

“I know…I’m sorry hyung.”

Onew looked down and groaned, putting his hands on his face. “Just go take a shower and…take care of that for god’s sake.”

The leader left the room, leaving a very embarrassed Jonghyun behind.
“I’m not gay!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ta~da!

mais para vir!!!

Última edição por CruorCorvus em Sex 3 Fev - 0:42:02, editado 2 vez(es)
Posi
Moderador
Moderador
Posi

Ficha do personagem
Grupos:
Aulas&Pontuação!:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 23:07:29

Of course you're not gay : D

Está tao bom mas parece-me que adoras fazer JongKey sofrer por separação antes do big thing
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 23:10:37

Posi escreveu:

Está tao bom mas parece-me que adoras fazer JongKey sofrer por separação antes do big thing

nao é sofrer. gosto de mete-los bem confusos primeiro.
eu sei o k é passar por aí porque tenho experiência propria.
fikei semanas a pensar e a lutar contra mim propria kuando tava a notar k gostava de raparigas.
tou so a escrever o k é de facto a realidade loool

o choque, o denial e a aceitaçao.
faz parte da mudança.
Posi
Moderador
Moderador
Posi

Ficha do personagem
Grupos:
Aulas&Pontuação!:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 23:30:45

CruorCorvus escreveu:
Posi escreveu:

fikei semanas a pensar e a lutar contra mim propria kuando tava a notar k gostava de raparigas.

faz parte da mudança.
I know what that is too. Por acaso fiquei mais do que umas semanas mas sempre achei piada e quando comecei a perceber isso a sério, nunca me senti tão bem contigo mesma.

Mas still podes mante-los confusos e juntos, ate mesmo com denial.
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 23:32:39

Posi escreveu:
CruorCorvus escreveu:
Posi escreveu:

faz parte da mudança.
I know what that is too. Por acaso fiquei mais do que umas semanas mas sempre achei piada e quando comecei a perceber isso a sério, nunca me senti tão bem contigo mesma.

Mas still podes mante-los confusos e juntos, ate mesmo com denial.

a seguir vou fazer a minha parte favorita: the teasing *evil laugh*
Posi
Moderador
Moderador
Posi

Ficha do personagem
Grupos:
Aulas&Pontuação!:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSex 27 Jan - 23:40:19

Go ahead
Razzle
Colorful Soul
Colorful Soul
Razzle

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 2:29:31

palavras para que? eu ficava aqui horas e horas a ler ^^

muitooo bom ^^
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 10:57:35

mt bom mesmooo:D HAHAHAH
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 13:11:04

Ainda bem que gostem ^^

esta fic ainda tá tao pekenina e ja ta a ter montes de comentarios positivos no asianfics ^^
espero k gostem do meu estilo de escrita ^^
Razzle
Colorful Soul
Colorful Soul
Razzle

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 13:25:11

Ai eu adoro ^^ mesmo mesmo, ainda vais lançar um livro JongKey e eu depois realizo o filme x)
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 13:38:27

looooool

talvez! bora convida-los pa serem os actores x'D
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 15:06:37

Adoro...escreves bue bem :D

pahaha acho q eles iriam recusar fazer as partes mais...pronto...xD LOOOL
Razzle
Colorful Soul
Colorful Soul
Razzle

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 18:02:28

CruorCorvus escreveu:
looooool

talvez! bora convida-los pa serem os actores x'D

BORAAA! hahahaha isso era lindoo haha que imagem tive agora na cabeça
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 20:03:05

Ritz Criz escreveu:
Adoro...escreves bue bem :D

pahaha acho q eles iriam recusar fazer as partes mais...pronto...xD LOOOL

dizia-mos k era fanservice xD
pos asiaticos, desd k seja fanservice eles faxem td x'D
Posi
Moderador
Moderador
Posi

Ficha do personagem
Grupos:
Aulas&Pontuação!:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitimeSáb 28 Jan - 23:27:40

O next chap deve ser tipo

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_lyj7fzwLgv1r4l9i8o1_250
Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_lyj7gn6UJx1r4l9i8o1_400
Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Tumblr_lyj7o91oeO1r4l9i8o1_100
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY Icon_minitime

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 4Ir à página : 1, 2, 3, 4  Seguinte