SHINee Portugal
SHINee Portugal
SHINee Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

SHINee Portugal

Um lugar de carinho, uma segunda casa, um lugar de encontro de Shawols e não só!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  ProcurarProcurar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY

Ir para baixo 
+3
Posi
Ritzii
CruorCorvus
7 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4
AutorMensagem
Razzle
Colorful Soul
Colorful Soul
Razzle

Feminino Mensagens : 536
Reputação : 0

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 14 Fev - 23:49:23

omg omg omg adorei :) a sériooo, adorei! este capítulo tem tudo!!!

amei mesmo, muitos parabéns :D :D juro que tá a ser a melhor fic de sempre :D :D

P.S- ADORO QUANDO O NOSSO KEY É DIVAA <3
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

Feminino Mensagens : 2859

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 14 Fev - 23:53:59

foi potente...ahahahhxD
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

Feminino Mensagens : 491

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 14 Fev - 23:54:23

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Tumblr_lso6yfTAJR1qj2rao

eheheheheheh

isto é so baba deste lado... xP

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/103816
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 14 Fev - 23:57:38

mesmo muito fixe:D
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 21 Fev - 13:23:34

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Tumblr_lnovongl781qzep7ho1_1280_large

Chapter 9 – Facing his family

Key opened his eyes slowly, yawning. He smiled when he felt a warm body next to his own, hugging him close. He had been waking up like this for five months now.The best five months of his life.

The younger boy turned around and smiled, Jonghyun was still sleeping soundly, his fringe falling on his face. Key raised his hand and touched his lover’s face, admiring it closely. How could he ever think that he was able to resist this boy and don’t fall in love with him? It was impossible.

Key let his arms sneak around Jonghyun’s waist and hid his face on his chest, taking a deep breath, feeling his lover’s familiar scent invade his senses. This was his drug. He would never get tired of Jonghyun’s smell; he would never forget it…

Key grinned when he felt hands on his back, pulling him closer. He just couldn't stop smiling, Minho had said once that he looked like an idiot, but he didn’t mind. He was truly happy. So, so happy…

Not resisting anymore, Key raised his head and let his lips fall on Jonghyun’s for a few seconds, feeling the warm soft skin against his own.
He watched as Jonghyun’s eyelids started to move a bit, indicating that he was waking up.

Opening his eyes slowly, the singer’s dark sleepy eyes met a pair of feline smiling ones.
Jonghyun smiled back and stretched, yawning loudly before wrapping his arms tightly around his lover’s petite body once again. “This is a good way to wake up… I think I’m going back to sleep so you can wake me up again.”

Key chuckled and pressed his lips against Jonghyun’s.
The couple kissed slowly, keeping it innocent and sweet. Nothing could be as perfect as moments like this.

Key pulled away, Jonghyun’s warm hand on his cheek, rubbing it affectionately with his thumb.

“I love you Key.” Jonghyun whispered, his round dark orbs shining with honesty and adoration.

This was one of the things that Key loved about Jonghyun. His eyes were the open window to his soul, they couldn't lie, if he felt sad, his eyes would transmit that feeling right away, if he felt happy they would smile and shine brightly, and when he looked at him… his eyes would look so tender and caring, giving him a warm feeling inside his chest. He couldn’t help but be sure that he loved him.

“Ummaaaa!”

The couple jumped in surprise as the bedroom’s door was violently opened, a ball of blonde energy jumping to the bed, landing between them both.

“Ummaaaa! Taeminie is hungryyy!” The maknae grinned in a devilish manner, making himself comfortable in between his two friends.

Jonghyun glared at the younger boy and grabbed his head, messing the other’s hair. “You little brat!Why do you always interrupt our morning time?!”

Taemin laughed and then faked a loud crying. “Appaaa! You’re hurting meee!”

Key pulled Taemin out of Jonghyun’s claws and pouted. “Yah! Don’t you dare hurt my baby!”

The younger snuggled on the rapper’s arms, sticking out his tongue at the older boy. Jonghyun gasped and tried to grab the maknae again. “He’s mocking me! Come here you devil!”

“This is the safety zone! You can’t touch me! Right, umma?” Taemin grinned sweetly at Key, who couldn’t help but fall for the younger’s cuteness, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

“You’re right. Umma is going to protect you from the evil dinosaur.” Key combed Taemin’s hair with his fingers and chuckled as the younger squealed happily.

“Yeobooo! Don’t spoil him! You know how bad he’s getting!” Jonghyun whined, pointing an accusing finger at the maknae. “He has no respect!”

“Don’t worry, I have enough love for both of you.” Key smiled and pecked Jonghyun in the lips.

Taemin gasped and stood up, running out of the door. “EEEWWW! Onew hyung, they’re at it again! Make them stop! I don’t want more brothers!”

The couple laughed as Onew came to see what was happening inside the room, and rolled his eyes as the couple waved him from the bed, grinning innocently.
The leader chuckled and closed the door, giving them privacy.

Jonghyun sighed and hugged Key close to him, lying on the bed again.
They had a very nice family, but he knew they couldn’t stay like that forever. Taemin would probably get tired of playing house one day, date a girl and move out. He knew SHINee wouldn’t be alive forever either. In a few years, they would get older and their contract would be over, SM was like that.
He wasn’t the one to think about the future but… he couldn’t help but wonder about some things.
Would they get different careers in the future? Would they stay as close as they were now? Jonghyun smiled, that was almost an instant yes. He couldn’t imagine his life without his friends.
And there was Key.
When they get old enough…would Key move in with him?
What about… a family..?

This was what pained him the most. He loved kids. He loved the fact that Taemin liked to pretend to be their son but…he had always wanted to be a father one day. He never expected to end up with a boy, and he truly loved Key but…damn. He really wanted to have a family one day…

“What are you thinking? You’re getting this strange sad look in your eyes.” Key’s voice called him back to reality, feline eyes watching him from his chest.

Jonghyun smiled and shook his head. “It’s nothing. Let’s get dressed and have breakfast now, we’ll be late.”

Key nodded and stood up. Jonghyun snickered loudly, making the rapper look at him over his shoulder. “What?”

“Your pants are missing.”

Key looked down and blushed, pulling his shirt down in order to cover his crotch.“YAH!Where did they go?!”

Jonghyun laughed and shrugged. “I don’t know, it was dark last night.”

Key made an irritated noise with his throat and grabbed his pillow, covering himself. Jonghyun chuckled and smacked Key’s bare ass as the other turned around, earning a loud girly squeal from him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days ago the manager told them that they had been given a few days to enjoy themselves and the boys couldn’t be any happier, they could finally go to see their families.
Taemin was radiating joy, his eyes shining like crystals, smiling like there was no tomorrow. If there was anyone who would miss their family the most, it was certainly the maknae.

“I’m excited. I haven’t seen my family for two months now.” Minho said while everyone was having breakfast. “I miss them.”

“We got to hurry, the cars will be here shortly, Tae, don’t forget your handbag!” Key said as the younger stood up after finishing his food.

“Yah! I won’t!” The blonde boy shouted, running to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Onew glanced at Jonghyun, who was pouting, poking his food with the chopsticks.
The older boy sneered. “The food is already dead.”

Minho looked at his friend too, chewing. The taller boy sent a questioning look at Key and the other male rolled his eyes. “He’s just whining because I said I wouldn’t stay at his house for these days.”

“Eh? That’s just selfish hyung, Key needs to see his family too.” Minho commented.

Jonghyun pouted even more, glaring at his food.
Key sighed and grabbed his boyfriend’s chopsticks, stuffing his mouth with egg. “Babo, eat. You’re late.”

Jonghyun sent him the biggest puppy eyes he could manage to make and swallowed the egg. “Come with me. Please?”

“No, you know your dad hates me. He wouldn’t want me there. You know what happened last time…” Key said in a low voice.

Flashback

It wasn’t the first time Key went to Jonghyun’s house, he used to do that in the past to hang out, but never to have dinner with them. Today was different, he was there be introduced to Jonghyun’s parents as his boyfriend, not as bestfriend.
He was nervous, very nervous. In fact, he was freaking out.

Jonghyun sent him a supportive smile, grabbing his hand and squeezing it. His parents were nice people, honest and kind but…how would they react to this?
Homosexuality wasn’t something that people would talk about openly yet… but Jonghyun insisted that they should tell their parents about their relationship by now.
He regretted agreeing with that though. He didn’t have a good feeling about this.

They were finishing the dinner; Jonghyun let his parents relax and talk about many other unimportant things, setting a good atmosphere before bringing up the topic.
Key had been awfully quiet that night, and because of that, Jonghyun’s sister, Song Dam, kept shooting him funny glances. She knew Key wasn’t the one to stay silent for too long.

“Mom, dad.”

Key froze in his sit. Shit.
He was really going to do it...

“I have something to tell you.”

Jonghyun’s dad was the typical korean man, wearing his office clothes, he had a strong bone structure, giving him the look of a strict man, however, he was always wearing a smile, softening his harsh features.
His mother was a short woman, she had dark brown hair tied in a short ponytail and dressed like a common housewife, apron tied around her waist. She always had the kindest look in her face, and her big round cheeks made her look even nicer.

Jonghyun’s father shot his son a questioning look. “You’re going on tour again?”

The singer shook his head. “It’s not about work. What I want to tell you is that…I found someone.”

Song Dam’s eyes shot wide open, looking at Key in surprise, who looked down immediately. That girl wasn’t stupid; she had realized it right away. Fuck.

“Oh dear! That’s great!” Jonghyun’s mother gasped and grinned happily, bringing her hands to her face. “I’m so happy for you!”

The older man nodded, smiling. “It was about time you got yourself a girlfriend. I didn’t raise a gentleman for nothing. Bring her to us as soon as possible!”

Key felt his blood freeze inside his veins. Girlfriend.
They didn’t suspect a thing…

Jonghyun kept the straight face, looking at his parents seriously. “Mom, dad, I need you to understand that I’m in love with this person, that I’ll do anything for them.”

His mother smiled widely, nodding. “That’s lovely to know my son. Always fight for the one you love.”

“So, what’s her name? Do we know her?” His father smiled, taking a sip from his glass.

Jonghyun nodded. “In fact you do.”

Key felt cold, so cold inside. This didn’t feel right, it was too soon…
They were going to freak…
Would they hate him?

“Kibum.” Jonghyun’s voice sounded so warm, giving him the strength to look up.

Key raised his eyes, only to look at his boyfriend, who smiled at him. He couldn’t face his parents just now.
He felt a hand bump with his own, taking it. He wrapped his fingers on Jonghyun’s and the other pulled him up from his sit.
Both of them stood up before the family, and Key saw Song Dam bring a hand to her mouth, covering it.
Jonghyun’s parents looked confused, watching as both boys took each other’s hand, standing up.

Jonghyun took a deep breath and squeezed Key’s hand. “This is Kim Kibum, my boyfriend.”
Key bowed politely, instinctively.

Jonghyun’s father looked extremely confused, staring at the boys in silence and his mother’s smile froze in place, her eyes darkening.

Key bit the inside of his cheek. Yup, they were in shock.

“Is this some kind of joke?” The older man chuckled nervously.

Jonghyun shook his head, keeping his serious look. “I’m not kidding father. This is the person I fell in love with.”

The man’s smiled dropped and Key felt something drop inside him too. “He’s a boy.”

The unpleasantly cold words echoed inside Key’s head, stabbing his chest like daggers.
Jonghyun rubbed his thumb on Key’s hand, his eyes never leaving his parent’s eyes. “Yes dad, I realized it by now. This is why I hope you understand my situation and accep-”

“ACCEPT HIM?!” Jonghyun’s father stood up and punched the table, making some glasses fall and spill their contents. “Are you out of your mind?!”

Key looked up to see Jonghyun’s mother stare at him in shock, hands on her mouth. Fuck.
He knew this wasn’t a good idea.

“I’m happy with K-”

“Kim Jonghyun don’t you dare say another word! I knew this boyband wasn’t a good thing since the beginning! I saw how those idols always did weird stuff with their band mates on TV! Everything starts as a joke, and it ends up messing with your head!” His father shouted. “You don’t love a boy! You’re not like that! I know you’re not! You weren’t before and you’re not now!”

Jonghyun let go of Key’s hand before he could crush it and looked angrily at his father. “Dad, I’m sorry, but you can’t decide who I fall in love with. I couldn’t help it and I’m not ashamed of it. Love is a good thing.”

The man scowled, pursing his lips in a tight firm line angrily. “To my office. Now.”

Key felt himself panic. This wasn’t a good sign at all.
He shot Jonghyun a worried look and the other gave him a smile, reaching for his hand and giving it a squeeze before following his irate father out of the kitchen.

He just stood there, looking at the floor. He felt empty, naked without Jonghyun by his side.
He felt scared.

Song Dam rose from her chair and walked to him, smiling sadly.
Key blinked in surprise as the girl hugged him, rubbing his back and whispering. “So it wasn’t my imagination. Take care of him, yes?”

Key gaped at the girl, and managed a small smile, nodding.

“Good luck.” She smiled back and left the kitchen, climbing the stairs to her room.

Key’s eyes fell on Jonghyun’s mother, who was still in the table, hands in her mouth, looking at nowhere specific.
He noticed the dirty table, and approached it with baby steps. “I’m sorry. Do you need help with th-”

“Shut up Kibum.”

Key flinched to the woman’s voice.
The woman bought her hands to her face, covering it completely, whispering something to herself.

Key decided to stay quiet, his back against the cold wall.
He could hear the shouts from the other room…
He felt so guilty right now. He didn’t want Jonghyun to fight with his parents because of him…

After a while, he heard a door slam and he jumped in surprise.
Jonghyun entered the kitchen with rushed steps and grabbed Key’s hand forcefully. “Let’s go. Bye mom.”

“KIM JONGHYUN! DON’T YOU TURN YOUR BACK TO ME!” His father’s voice shouted behind them as they ran to the front door.

Key felt sick.
In Jonghyun’s cheek was a painful looking red handprint.

Flashback End

No, there was no chance that he would stay in that house in his mini vacations. Jonghyun had to make up with his parents, if he came along, things would get even worse.

“I want to see my parents. And my grandmother. I haven’t visited her in so long...I have lots of things to tell her.” Key shot him a smile. “You be a good boy and stay home, I’m sure your sister misses to annoy you.”

Jonghyun pouted, whispering inaudible complaints to himself, making Key chuckle. Sometimes he could be so immature.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys hugged each other goodbye as the bodyguards got their luggage on the five different cars in the building’s parking lot.

“Do you have everything with you?” Key checked on Taemin, adjusting the maknae’s jacket.

Taemin rolled his eyes. “Yes umma.”

Key raised an eyebrow to the younger’s bored voice. “Oh? Your cell phone too, right?”

“Yes umm-” Taemin started to say before reaching his empty pocket. The blonde boy’s eyes widened and he ran to his other bags, opening them quickly.

Key smirked and watched as the dancer searched for his missing phone.
Onew looked at Key in amusement and went to him, poking him in the ribs. “Poor boy, just give it to him already.”

Key sighed. “I was enjoying the show you know? ”

Onew just laughed and walked away.
Key smiled and walked to the maknae, hanging a yellow cell phone in front of the boy. “You left it in the kitchen.”

Taemin gasped and grabbed the phone, putting it back on his pocket. “You had it! Why didn’t you told me sooner?!”

Key grinned. “Ummas are evil too, don’t get fooled.”

Taemin chuckled and hugged Key. “Bye Key hyung!”

“Have fun back at home.” Key waved as the boy entered his car.

Key smiled. He was going to miss that kid…even if it was just for a few days.
Who would he nag for a week now?

“Key.”

The rapper turned around and felt a pair of muscular arms being wrapped around his small waist, pulling him close to a very familiar body. His eyes widened. “Don’t get too close, we’re in public you idiot.”

Jonghyun let go off him but enveloped their hands together. “I’m going to miss you.”

Key blushed and looked away. “It’s not like we’re going to be a month away. We only have a couple days out.”

“I’m missing you already though.” Jonghyun said, his big eyes staring into Key’s.

Key blushed even more, his heart bumping loudly inside his chest. Argh! Why was he so cheesy?! It was embarrassing…! However, he couldn’t help but melt to his words…

“Promise me you’re not going to fall in love with someone while I’m gone.”

Ok, now that was just plain stupid. He had his own limit for cheesiness.
Key rolled his eyes and poked the singer in the nose, making his nostrils look even bigger. “Stop that. You’re embarrassing yourself now.”

The shorter boy chuckled, agreeing.

“Mr.Kim.” A voice male called.

Both boys looked to one of the drivers who had his arms crossed, waiting for one of them to enter the car. “We have a plane to catch.”

Key nodded. “I’m sorry, just one minute.”

The man sighed and turned away.

“Jonghyun I need to g-” Key started to say but his voice died down when the other male took off his jacket and made it fly on them, covering their heads.

A pair of lips were pressed against his in the middle of the dark, warm hands occupying his cheeks, sending jolting shivers down his spine.
Key closed his eyes, melting into the soft kiss.
Jonghyun pulled away first, resting his forehead against his. “I love you.” He whispered.

Key felt his lips rip into a smile.
Before he could say anything, Jonghyun kissed him once again and ran out to his own car.

I love you too.

SOOOOOOO..... THIS IS IT.

I decided my Sequel's tittle already!

It's going to be called Two in a Million!

I wanted to leave you all curious and stuff, make you a really cruel chapter for you guys, hangcliffs everywhere......but I just couln't. I dont want you to cry and beat the shit out off me xD

SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL <3

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Tumblr_lxrehiKjzK1qfj7zmo4_250

CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 21 Fev - 13:54:23

aaahhh... hoje a noite vou começar a escrever o Two in a Million. até fiz um soundtrack da fanfic pa ouvir enkuanto escrevo x'D

keria fazer um trailler tambem O.O
mas ixo vai-m dar cabo dos neuronios pa fazer o filme xD
Ritzii
Flaming Charisma
Flaming Charisma
Ritzii

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 21 Fev - 15:36:29

AHAHAH

adoreiiii :) adorei mesmooo...*.*
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 21 Fev - 17:48:26

obrigadooooooo ^^
Razzle
Colorful Soul
Colorful Soul
Razzle

Feminino Mensagens : 536

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 21 Fev - 21:52:31

aww coitadinho do Key :( :(

até me apeteceu chorar quando o jong o deixou sozinho na cozinha loool!

Mais uma vez adorei, acho que não preciso de dizer mais nada :D

Ah, so uma coisa, só gostava de ver o Tae mais crescidinho hehe mas claro que não muito que ele é o pupilo :p
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeTer 21 Fev - 22:58:21

Razzle escreveu:
aww coitadinho do Key :( :(

até me apeteceu chorar quando o jong o deixou sozinho na cozinha loool!

Mais uma vez adorei, acho que não preciso de dizer mais nada :D

Ah, so uma coisa, só gostava de ver o Tae mais crescidinho hehe mas claro que não muito que ele é o pupilo :p

na sequela vais ve-lo MUITO mais maturo. até pk ele só faz aquele teatro por brincadeira e nada mais. Ele nao faz aquilo a serio xD é td a brincar lol
psst

psst

Masculino Mensagens : 7

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeQui 23 Fev - 14:15:32

isto vai soar muito estranhooooo, mas na sequela inclui uma parte do key sendo top com o jonghyun, sim?

farto-me de tentar imaginar mas não consigo -.-
CruorCorvus
CruorCorvus

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeQui 23 Fev - 19:57:05

psst escreveu:
isto vai soar muito estranhooooo, mas na sequela inclui uma parte do key sendo top com o jonghyun, sim?

farto-me de tentar imaginar mas não consigo -.-

loooool
da-me ideias da loool
tenho a certeza k se eu escrever isso consegues imaginar na perfeiçao lol
ok, agora soeei um bomcado convencida....ah! convencida nao, confiante x'D sou uma locket, é natural k seja axim lol
ne, a sequela ja ta TODA pronta, o esqueleto da historia ja ta feito, portanto ja tenho tudo na cabeça, é so passar po pc.

mas é uma boa sugestao essa. nao garanto nada mas posso tentar incluir la pos finais xD

<3
psst

psst

Masculino Mensagens : 7

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitimeSex 24 Fev - 21:44:18

acredito que consiga imaginar sim, com o que eu já imaginei com esta fic, ui xD
mas ya, curtia milhões se me fizesses esse favor :b

fighting!
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY   Dunken Desires (ENG) +18  JONGKEY - Página 4 Icon_minitime

Dunken Desires (ENG) +18 JONGKEY
Ir para o topo 
Página 4 de 4Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4